01246 431 572
Direct marketing for manufacturing, engineering and
technology businesses up to £10m sales
Strategy, design copywriting, mailing list sourcing and delivery!
If you’re looking for campaigns that stand out, are measurable and get more sales, then online or postal direct marketing could be your most effective route to market. It helps you build relationships with existing and new customers, creates loyalty and helps sell more products or services.
With the increase in social media and Internet marketing, marketers moved away from postal marketing into online media. Now, with stand-out even harder to achieve online, postal direct marketing is back with a bang! For direct marketing by post or online, you’re in exactly the right place!
Postal direct marketing enables you to create ongoing dialogue with your customers and builds trust in your brand, products and services.
- If you struggling to find new customers, then direct marketing can help you find them.
- If you don’t have a database then we can help you to create one.
- And if you you believe that you could benefit from direct marketing but don’t know how to go about it, we can get you in the starting blocks!
In 2015 the biggest market research study ever carried out by Royal Mail provided the following amazing stats about postal direct marketing:
- 68% of people want to receive direct mail from brands
- 39% of homes display their direct mail offers in a dedicated area
- 22 minutes across the day is spent reading direct mail
- And incredibly, postal direct mail is retained for almost three weeks!
All this and more can found in our Infographic “Post’s more engaging than Posts” which can be downloaded using the link on the top right of this page.
With many years of direct marketing experience under our belts, we can help you design campaigns that get your message across creatively and with impact. Please give us a call or email to find out more.
…And don’t forget, we also help you to source, rent or lease data!
What our clients say about us:
“A huge thank you for helping us to comply with the new data protection legislation (GDPR). As Lucy has said, we have been thinking through the impact the legislation will have on our charity. Your insight to help us keep in contact with our members is invaluable, so thank you.”
All part of our service to help keep clients compliant.
If you want to find out more about using Direct Marketing as part of an integrated campaign, then please drop us an email and we’ll contact you. Alternatively, just call:
01246 431 572