01246 431 572
Email marketing for manufacturing, engineering and
technology businesses up to £10m sales
Every day you see dozens of e-mails dropping into your e-mail box.
Many are business related, some are spam of one type or another, some are just scams – and some are targeted e-newsletters or business e-shots.
And the reason you get so many marketing emails? E-mail marketing works!
It’s a low-cost, highly effective marketing tool and is the next most important marketing activity your business can employ, after your website! You just need to know how to go about it properly – and that’s where we can help.
E-mail marketing increases sales!
Do you send marketing e-mails to your clients and new business prospects? If you don’t, then you should be. If you do, then you are probably not e-mailing often enough.
Just look at the benefits:
• Offers personalised, one-to-one communications
• Segmented targeting, i.e., customers, prospects, lapsed customers, etc.
• Measurable – see who has opened your email and what links they clicked
• Builds engagement, trust and brand value
• Delivers news, information and tips that can help your customers
• Quick, easy, timed delivery
• Flexible – you can send as many e-mails as you like, as often as you like
• Allows A/B testing – test subject lines or e-mail content for best results
• Low cost marketing that drives website traffic
• Integrates with social media
Find out how multichannel marketing, driven by e-marketing can help you to increase customer engagement. Download the ‘Multichannel B2B e-marketing report’, published by Dot Mailer, with our compliments, by clicking the image on the right of this page.
At AdPlace, we manage your campaigns and design, write, produce and broadcast emails on your behalf. We presently have campaigns for business-to-business clients in glass, glazing and building facades, specialist contractors in construction, mechanical engineering, the water industry, vehicle parts distribution and a charity.
To find out more about how e-mail marketing increases sales and how it can benefit you, please drop us an email, or call 01246 431572 and ask for Amy or Geoff.