Google Ads news. If you are generating website traffic then you must read this!

Google Ads news. If you are generating website traffic then you must read this!

“A single opportunity can determine your team’s success in a day”. (Sun Tzu’s The Art of War) News has reached us of ground-breaking changes in the way Google Ads can change the way you target new customers. Here are the facts: You can now use Google to target your competitors’ traffic. And those who have searched for your keywords but have not clicked on your ad. This is big. If you have a popular keyword in Google and 5% of those who find it click through to your website. That’s great, right? But what of the other 95% who are looking for that product and don’t click? Until now, they have gone forever. Now, with the new breakthrough from Google you can target all these people. What’s more, you can now target people who have been to your competitors’ websites by entering the URLs of their websites. Yes, as Google tracks everyone online, they know exactly what who is looking at what. Which is why Google knows who is looking at the websites of your competitors. And can now help you to target them! Yes, these are massive changes. Google can help you to reach those who’ve found your keywords and not clicked, as well as those who are looking at the websites of your competitors. As Sun Tzu’s Art of War said: “You can watch and guard for years. Then a single battle can determine victory in a day”. Find more sales. This opportunity from Google could transform your online marketing very quickly. Please email for more info. Find out more about advertising online and in social media here....
Looking for pay per click then don’t fall for auto SEO

Looking for pay per click then don’t fall for auto SEO

New developments from Google this month include a new option called ‘Dynamic Search Ads’, which is now available to all advertisers and really does allow the machines to take over. With Dynamic Search Ads, you just point AdWords towards part or all of your website and that’s pretty much it. Not only will AdWords select the keywords for you, the algorithms will write the advertisement headlines too! The prospect of losing that much control is of massive concern to us, particularly as it will probably allow a new generation of super-low-cost agencies to arrive on scene, offering to run your AdWords campaigns for peanuts. They’ll just set up the account, tell Google to get on with it, and collect their fees.  Clients may be blissfully unaware until the day they see an advert for their company which looks like it was written by a robot …because it was. We are running ‘managed and targeted’ Pay Per Click (PPC) Adwords campaigns for engineering businesses that are really getting results. This is where we create the brief for you, write the ads, target activity where you need to find enquiries and then manage the campaign as it unfolds. With ‘Spambots filtered out’, our targeted campaigns are delivering great value for money in terms of ‘all PPC visits’ and ‘engaged visits’, i.e., people visiting more than one page or staying on site for more than 20 seconds. And if you want the UK only, we’ll give you UK only. No waste. No bots. No rubbish. Just rock-solid, cost effective value for your marketing Buck! And new leads, of course! There’s no contract....